Due to the large volume of interest in our work, at this time we are only able to offer maintenance packages for gardens designed and installed by Greenery NYC. We are not accepting new garden maintenance-only clients at this time.
4 visits per year for seasonal maintenance; March, June, August, November. $2,000 – $4,000 depending on size of space and scope of work.
12 visits per year, once a month. $8,000 – $12,000 depending on size of space and scope of work.
24 visits per year, once every other week (May be suspended in winter months if requested). $10,000 – $18,000 depending on size of space and scope of work.
52 visits per year (May be suspended in winter months if requested). $15,000 – $25,000 depending on size of space and scope of work.
Our maintenance plans include:
- Pruning, weeding, mowing, mulching and detailed plant bed care.
- Irrigation system management. We adjust water ﬂow as needed and blow out the system for winter closing and reinstall in spring.
- Fertilization. We will regularly feed the garden plants and will consult with client on organic vs. chemical fertilizers.
- Hand watering. When the irrigation system has been closed for winter, it is important to periodically water if precipitation levels are low.
- Disease and pest management. Our team will detect and treat any signs of disease or pest problems and present the client with options for removal.
- Design. We will work with the client to improve the existing garden design and offer advice and suggestions on new planting schemes and furniture. Upon request we can create a detailed design and estimate for new plantings to enrich the space and make it feel more lush.
- Party and Emergency visits. Simply let us know if you’d like us to come by the day before an event to clean the space and make sure it looks its best. If there is ever an emergency issue with the space we will make best efforts to be there within 24 hrs.
- Seasonal care. In autumn we’ll rake and remove leaf debris, in spring we’ll ensure the soil is healthy and ready for new plantings. In summer we’ll remove any spent plants or blooms and keep the space tidy. In winter we’ll monitor plant health for frost and wind damage.